Thursday, September 30, 2010

Layers. :)



HEY FELLOW READERS. I'm currently on vacation in Christchurch, New Zealand. It's strange not coming back after 5 years. Everything is really laid back and all I've been doing is walking around the place exchanging smiles and hi's to other random pedestrians. :P This outfit was taken the morning after I got off the plane. NZ was so much colder than I thought so I layered up all my clothes cause it was so cold that morning.
This outfit was really comfortable cause all the clothing was soft and
Sorry I haven't been posting regularly... I'll try and continue once I get back to Melbourne which will be next week. :)
Leggings: Farmers
Bracelet: Diva
Ring: Diva
Purple Jacket: C.C
Patterned Cardigan: Aquabella
Black Dress: Tightrope
Scarf: Rubi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for commenting!

Cassie,
xx