Sunday, September 12, 2010

Really. Cheap. Stuff. @ Cotton On.

My favourite everyday store for clothes is definitely Cotton On. :D Even though heaps of people say the stuff here is bad quality, it's really cheap, and keeps you up to date with the latest styles. I like to have a large wardrobe, but I'm not exactly the richest kid in town, so Cotton On is awesome. :)

Anyway, so I was there the other day, and I came across a few sale items for $2. The RRP values for all of these were $19.95, and so you could say that I bought things that were 90% off. :)
In this pic:
Cotton On Body Scarf - $2
Cotton On Leopard Print Top - $2
Cotton On Pink Skirt - $2
Typo Letters (XOXO) - 4 for $15
Tights - No idea where I got them and how much they were. LOL

1 comment:

  1. The pink skirt is amazing!
    And stripes are always wonderful ^-^

    Loves, the twins!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Cassie,
xx