Sunday, January 2, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Twenty Eleven is gonna be a year full of: Shopping,

Countless eating and drinking,


Cute things,



And stalking randoms in creepy laneways. :)


2010 was such a crap year for me. When parents used to say, 'High School was a nightmare,' this was the year I really started to understand what they meant. Friendships split, hearts got broken, bitches got bitchier... and so much more.


I made a few New Years Resolutions. One of them is to become reconnected to my tumblr, which is http://applecherriemango.tumblr.com/ .. In July last year, I was addicted to tumblr, it was basically half my life. I posted something every 15 minutes for a month... got a heap of followers.. and then i stopped. :) This year, I'm hoping to try again with tumblr.. maybe queue three posts a day, and let the rest do its magic.
Another one is obviously to post more frequently on blogspot. I'm aiming ( but not definitely ) hoping to post about 4-8 times a month.. depending on whether I'm busy or not. And this time, I'm hoping to post more pictures that I took, not ones I found on the internet somewhere. I would love to get more attract more followers.. so if you're reading my blog and thinking whether to follow, please do. :) It would mean a lot to me. And yes I am not one of those people who think they are too cool to follow you back. (Haha sorry I stole that line off someone elses blogspot.) If I get into the 3 digits (which is probably never going to happen) I will be SOOO HAPPY.
Finally, I want twenty eleven to be the year that I remember as the best year just the way I can remember twenty ten as the worst. I want to do epic productive things.. possibly sewing a bit more, and getting a job.. and maybe starting the online boutique that I'd planned to start this summer.. but couldn't be bothered. :)
Anyways, hope your year has started off on a high. Possibly tell me what your new years resolutions are.
Love from
Cassie
xx

13 comments:

  1. Following! =)

    I hope 2011 kicks 2010's butt! and I can't wait to read more <3 more shopping, drinking, eating, cute things and random stalking? hahahaha sign me up!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year's! i really think 2011 is gonna be a great one!
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, the little doll is so cute! Happy New Year. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie!

    Thank you for the comment on my blog! I hope 2011 is a better year for you than 2010! Just keep your head up and smile!

    --Ashley
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by & the encouraging words!
    Hope your 2011 goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! (Sorry it's a bit late... :)...) glad you've decided to post more on tumblr and blogspot... I think I should do, too!! Anyway, hope you have a great 2011, and thanks for following me- I will follow you, but not just because you followed me, but because I like your blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep the inspiration coming!
    you've got a good blog, and i'll be back for sure!
    happy new year from COSMICaroline to you!
    come visit COSMICaroline to see revamped outfits and a new photographer coming soon!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooove the first picture :)
    happy new year :D

    xx
    http://simplebutreal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year!!!! Good Photos!!!
    comeintoourroom.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's to 2011! :o)

    Thanks for your comment, stop by again soon!

    -Samantha

    http:/thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hope you'll have a fabolous 2011!

    xoxo

    www.afashionhouseofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Cassie,
xx