Thursday, January 27, 2011

Tropical









(david lawrence knit, diva ring, cinnamon dress, scarf, rubi heels)
I wore this outfit out shopping a few days ago. :) Really comfy, and warm enough for 'cold' summer days. The scarf was one of 50 I got from China the last time I went there. If you ever go to China, go to the wholesale markets and get a dozen or so.They are really cheap! :D I recently found this cinnamon dress hidden under all the trash in my closet. It is a children's dress, designed to be like a maxi. I decided to edit it a bit, by cutting off the straps, and expanding the width of the bust. In other news, it's rather disappointing the southern hemisphere's style is always half a year behind from the northern hemisphere. For example, leather shorts are one of the 'it' items in the U.S and U.K at the moment and they are getting sold in all the leading stores, however here in Australia, you can't even find leather shorts sold anywhere. ): It's as if they don't even exist.
Anyways, my awesome friend Amy has just started a new fashion & beauty blog. She posts tutorials, outfits and heaps of product recommendations. :) If you like, check out her fashion blog: http://risingsun-fashionbeauty.blogspot.com/ :)
Til next time,
Stay Gorgeous! :)
xx
Cassie,

21 comments:

  1. Great floral print ;)
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting post!

    come for a visit to my blog ...new post


    ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your outfit. soo gorgeous! going to check out your friend's blog now :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last photo and how it shows the chiffon material of the dress! Stunning.

    Your friend has a cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this outfit..with the floral and the cropped sweater..PERFECT..
    xoxo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colors!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the work of my new photographer! Also, new giveaways to come!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very attractive spring outfit ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous, I like your taste very much!I love the flowers and the colors, It remembers me off spring :)

    x Paris

    ReplyDelete
  9. loveeeeee
    www.danceinmycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi darling!
    What a lovely blog you have here.. Nice pictures and good inspiration..

    Wanna be followers? Let me know ;)

    Love from Stockholm.. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like your outfit :D
    and the dress is adorable!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely comment.
    I am going to check your friends blog out now cool post.

    http://beaufashionxoxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. that dress is super cute! i also love the ring!

    and thankyou thankyou cassie! i really really appreciate it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this. The skirt looks so great with that scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this outfit!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great dress!!thanks for the comment!as u can see i'm listed!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that ring :)

    Valentine's Day Preparation Pt. 1:
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for commenting and I followed your blog :) You look really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look great. excellent choice :)
    Nice blog!
    I'm a your new follower
    Read my blog, if you want to :)
    XoXo
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Cassie,
xx