Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silk Vintage


(temt jacket, diva watch necklace, sportsgirl ballet flats, lena edmiston head scarf, and vintage silk dress.)
So I found this vintage dress tucked in a small luggage bag in the garage a few nights ago. I loved the pattern so I decided to edited it a bit, by adjusting the waist and shortening the length of the dress to make it wearable for this decade. Since it's made out of 100% silk, it is really really comfortable on your skin. :D
Love Cassie.
Don't forget to check out my Guess Giveaway. :D
P.S. Sorry the quality of these photographs are so horrible. My crappy camera (that I still love) wasn't cooperating with me today. Hopefully I'm gonna get try and save up the money to get a DSLR camera soon. :)

15 comments:

  1. cuute dresss! what a find haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful! lovely look! great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE, love it!
    X - Shellena
    www.mintalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous!

    check out my blog love
    www.littlemissglamourous.blogspot.com

    chelsea love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog. I love this dress you look so cute! I am now following!

    follow me at
    www.alittlemorebadass.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


    Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's a wonderful dress. Soft, and light. Does remind me of spring :)
    Love it ^-^

    Loves London & Paris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your outfit! It's amazing, cool and cute. Have a nice day!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. this outfit is so cute and beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dress is gorgeous !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for commenting!

Cassie,
xx